New ID Card Process - All online. No more paper forms.
Please take a look at the following process for Sponsored Identity. This new online process replaces the old paper forms.
Sponsored Identity is a category and process for granting access to individuals who have valid business reasons for physical access (ID card) and/or system access (NetID) to Yale resources, and are not a Student, Employee, Contingent Worker, Faculty or Alumni.
How do I request a Sponsored Identity (SI)?
- Review the Sponsored Identity Access Procedure,
- Enter request into the SI application.
- Notifications are sent to requestor and approver. All requests require approval.
- NetIDs are generated within 4 to 8 hours after approval.
- Request a PIN from email@example.com.
For further assistance in determining whether someone is a candidate for Workday, please utilize Identity Management Decision Tree. If further assistance is needed, please contact the Employee Service Center (ESC) at 203-432-5552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Do I Get Help?
For assistance with access or using the Sponsored Identity application, contact ITS Help Desk at 203-432-9000.