What is the process for deactivating and returning an ID card of someone who is no longer affiliated with Yale?

ID cards are the property of Yale University and must be returned to the ID Center upon termination of enrollment, employment or affiliation.  In such situations, the Registrar/Dean or Business Manager should promptly contact Access Control (432.open@yale.edu for Central Campus or 785.open@yale.edu for Medical School Campus) to request deactivation of the ID card.  The card should then be returned to the Central or Medical School ID Center for processing and disposal.