For visitors requiring an Access Card, the sponsoring department must complete a Sponsored Identity form.  The form should be completed by the department supervisor or business manager. Visitor Access cards have a maximum duration of 3 months and there is a $25 fee per card, paid by department COA (chart of accounts) only.

Once the departmental sponsor completes the SI form and receives final approval, the requestor must send an email to the ID Center with charging instructions (COA). The department sponsor will be notified by e-mail that the individual may come to the ID Center to obtain their Access Card.

The visitor will be required to present one of the following forms of government-issued photo identification in order to obtain their ID Card:

  • Passport (USA or International)
  • Driver’s License (USA only)
  • State Issued (Non-driver) ID
  • US Military ID
  • INS ID (Green Card)

For renewals, the Sponsored Identity (SI) ID online request form must be completed and the above procedures followed. If access needs continue, the department sponsor needs to notify the ID Center with the new expiration date. The departmental sponsor must turn in their expired Access card when their term ends.