I have recently graduated from the University and have now been hired as a University employee. Can I continue to use my current ID card?

Your student ID card will expire upon graduation.  Once your employment with the University begins, you will be eligible to receive an employee ID card.  Please go to the ID Center on or after your start date to obtain your employee ID Card.  You will need your NetID and a government-issued photo ID.