I am a student returning from a Leave of Absence. My ID card is not working/I no longer have my Student ID card. What do I do?

Please see your Registrar to obtain an Authorization to Issue ID Card.  Bring this Authorization card to the ID Center along with your student ID for card reactivation or to obtain a new Student ID card.


Hello my name is Kenneth Smith my net is is ks275
My take Id badge just stop working I work for physical Plant facilities and I paint so I need access to the building please get back to me when you can. Thanks you so much! My email