What should I do if my ID card is lost or stolen?

You should immediately report a lost or stolen ID card to the Yale University Security Programs Department (203-785-5555). Replacement cards are available at the ID Center. During non-business hours, temporary ID cards are available by calling 5-5555 from any campus blue phone.