I am a new employee. How do I get my ID card?

Once your department has processed your new employee paperwork and your record has been setup in the Human Resources database, you may proceed to the ID Center on or after your official start date to obtain your ID card.  Please have your NetID available as well as one of the following forms of photo identification:

  • Passport
  • Driver’s license (US only)
  • State issued ID card
  • US Military ID card
  • INS ID (Green card)