I am an incoming student but did not submit my photo to the ID Center. How do I get an ID card?

You must obtain an Authorization to Issue ID Card form from the Registrar of your Yale school. Bring this Authorization Card along with one of the following forms of photo identification to the ID Center to obtain your ID:

  • Passport
  • Driver’s license (US only)
  • State issued ID card
  • US Military ID card
  • INS ID (Green card)